February 22, 2006

Clothes mullet, a fashion don't? Last night Kristy and I were talking about fashion stuff and what you can and can't wear together. For instance, in Kristy's book, long sleeves with shorts is a total don't. I asked what if it's a swetshirt (over a t-shirt) with shorts. That was acceptable. Pants suit with open toe shoes, no. I think her philosophy really boils down to no clothes mullets. You can't be summer on the bottom, winter on the top, or something like that.

So while this is going on, we're lookin on the Net for a frosting recipe to go with the lemon cake mix she discovered in my pantry. (Kristy came over for dinner and we were lamenting our lack of dessert.) Then I remembered that Marie Callendar's had pies on sale. I said we should go get a pie so that we could eat it while making the cake. My son's response, "No offense mom, but that's the fattest thing I've ever heard." I was only kidding. Honest. Not about the pie mind you -- we did make the MC run. Just didn't bake a cake while eating it.

Tonight is night 5 with the trainer. Time for arms again. Have actually gained a couple of pounds since I started working out again -- which totally sucks. Tom warned me that might happen, something about muscles absorbing lots of water when you first start working out. Not liking this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home