February 11, 2006

I finally took the naked pictures of Anna Nicole Smith off of my garage wall today. The ex has been gone for almost 3 years, but for some reason Anna Nicole was still hanging around. The funny thing is, I couldn't quite bring myself to throw them away. It was the young & pretty Anna Nicole from the Guess and Playboy days. I always thought that if my man had to have naked pictures hanging in the garage, at least they were of a curvy kind of girl like Anna Nicole -- not some unrealistic stick figure. The pictures probably would have stayed there forever -- barely noticed anymore -- if my friend Kristy hadn't moved her air hockey table into my garage. My 12 year old son & his friends will be using it while it's here and I can't have them out there staring at Anna Nicole's tits the whole time. So, I guess I'll just stick her away with some of the other crap I can't quite bring myself to throw out and deal with her later. I wonder if there's a market for her on Ebay?

Signed up with a personal trainer today -- after going out to breakfast and having sourdough toast with strawberry jam, sausage, potatoes and eggs. Every condondemed (wo)man gets a last meal. 4 weeks, 12 sessions, starting Monday. What have I done?

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

nice blog spot you got here. good luck with the personal training!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home